Monday, June 28, 2010

Be Strong in the Lord!


Hubby left for Washington on Saturday and realized after he got there he had forgotten to take his keys for his truck there! Oops! Neither of us thought of them before he left, tho they were right there on the counter, blending in with everything else : ) Since I needed to mail them and he couldn't think of anything else to send with them, I felt I needed to make a card : ) I usually try to make a small card to slip into his bag before he leaves, but that didn't happen this time. So no "not even a note?" with this padded envy! I'm happy and thankful, I made this within a couple of hours, rare for me! It helps not to overthink a card and just do it. (Imagine that?!!) And I had to get to the PO before they closed...

I love the Scripture Collections stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs, they have many of my favorite Bible verses in rubber! I hope this verse encourages my hubby while he is away from home working these next few weeks.

Stamps: verse-Our Daily Bread Designs Scripture Collection 3, silhouette-Inkadinkado Garden Delight (clear stamps)
Ink: verse- Versafine Olympia Green, silhouette-VersaMagic Chalk Ink Sage, Distress-Tim Holtz Antique Linen
Paper: patterned-BasicGrey Mellow Ebb ; Other: Ribbon-JoAnns (autumn); Scor Pal (embossed lines on green paper, highlighted with distress ink)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!