Wednesday, June 30, 2010

JRS 024 Friday Sketch Red White Blue


I made this card using the JustRite Friday Challenge #024 Sketch "combined with JustRite stamps and the requirement of a red, white & blue Americana color scheme in honor of the upcoming U.S. Independence Day".


Here I used the Curlz Font set from JustRite Stamps, 50pt in blue and 95pt in red. "The" is hand written : ) I tried a version with "the" stamped in 50pt but it made the oval longer than I wanted for this and then I didn't have room for the star brads on it. The oval is over a bit from the sketch otherwise it would cover up most of the flags in the background.

Stamps: JustRite Stamps Curlz Font set
Ink: Memories-Midnight Blue, Cherry Red
Acessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Stars; Spellbinders Classic Ovals; Brads-stars; Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!