Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mojo Monday 155


Boy, I'm on a roll! This is the last card I made this week, before Scott headed off hunting today. I've always wanted to play with the Mojo Monday sketches but haven't taken the time until now.


Friday we went into Anchorage and stopped at JoAnns (among other places). I purchases 3 pads of the DCWV paper that were on sale for $9.99! The papers I used on this card are from the Cafe Mediterranean stack. I love the bright colors and the embossed flowers in this stack, but I finally settled on these 2 sheets for this card. The pics were taken last night, low light, even with flash, ugh! I tried taking them again today but too late, nice and bright light but bad shadows....so I stuck with the pics from last night, no weird shadows here.


I went with the oval here for this image tho the sketch was for a circle. I just couldn't see using a circle with this, or covering it up with the ribbon, but I really wanted to use it anyway! This is one of my favorite stamps and it's an old one from Great Impressions.

Stamps: Great Impressions-Milkcan with flowers, Hero Arts-sentiment
Ink: Versafine Vintage Sepia
Paper: Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)-Cafe Mediterranean, DCWV textured cs
Accessories: Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals; McGill Tag punch, Prismacolor Pencils, Ribbon, foam tape

Happy Weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and card - great take on the Mojo Sketch! TFS and for stopping at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O K this is my fourth try at posting a comment for these two cards.
    I still like the second card the best because the ovals are centered and the three background pieces can be seen. I like the your choice of paper colors and your coloring of one of your favorite stamps.
    I hope this comment gets posted.
    Jean McGee/Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!