Friday, June 24, 2011

Looking Up?

I looked out the window to check on Sissy. She was looking up in my direction but not at me like she usually does when she wants in. What in the world is she looking at?


I had to go down and see for myself ...



Yup, definitely looking up at something, she didn't budge as I walked around her ...


AAAHHHHHHH! Good grief! Squirrel! On the wall of the house, really?!

And that is how they sat, quietly, for several minutes. Until the squirrel tried to make his move, slipped, caught himself and started chattering like crazy. I suddenly felt surrounded by squirrels as several more responded to his chatter from the safety of the trees. Then Sissy started barking, adding her noise. I finally had to pull her into the house to leave it alone long enough for it to, hopefully, get down and go away. Golly, I hope they aren't making nests in the roof! Maybe that's some of the scurry noise I hear late at night. Squirrels! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!