Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Through Canada in less than 4 days

Hello! Thought I'd pop in and post a few pics from our roadtrip from WA to AK. I didn't take many, it rained during most of the trip so we kept trucking. (my rear and back is still recovering) We made the trip to haul the Toyota up from my sister's. This is the little truck we had used on our roadtrips in WA, OR & ID last year. Since Scott no longer works out of Vancouver WA, he's been anxious to bring it home to AK so he can play with it on the trails here. : )

All loaded up

Black bear crossing

After seeing about a dozen bears I finally get my camera out quick enough for this pic, then we don't see anymore bears.

Kluane Lake, on a nice sunny day!



Sunset

We drove together across the border into AK for the 2nd time in 17 years, almost to the day. Scott said he planned it that way... really? : ) Glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!