Tuesday, May 1, 2012

JustRite Friday Color Challenge #071 - "Perfect Pastels"



Whoo Hoo!  I actually made a card, in one day, for a challenge and in time for the challenge.  Whew, it's been ... well, Christmas since I made a card!  Darn it!  I can't believe it's already the 1st of MAY.  Good Grief, time flies!  Anyway, here's my card, to get me motivated to make more, soon, I hope :)  


This card is for the JustRite Friday Color Challenge #071 - using Yellow, Pink & Peach.  The colors in the picture are a little brighter than in real life.  The wonky rectangle and the sentiment background is a pale yellow and the lace under the bright ribbon is a pale pink.  I used a Sakura Stardust pen on the dots on the patterned paper and on the bow in the image to help give it a shimmer, tho you can't see it here.  


JustRite Stampers is having a sale on many of their original stamp sets, including the 2 I used on this card.


Off to clean up my mess and do some chores, it's been fun!  Thanks for looking!


Stamps: JustRite - Seeds of Kindness (sentiment), Beautiful Blossoms (image)
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Tombo markers
Paper: K&Company, DCWV
Spellbinders - Classic Scallop Ovals, Big Scallop Circles, Wonky Rectangle
Ribbon & Lace - May Arts

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful Spring card! Thanks for joining us in our color challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!