Friday, May 4, 2012

ODBDSLC106 No Designer Paper

Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light Challenge for this past week was to make a card without designer paper.  It was to encourage us to make our own backgrounds using stamps, embossing or just plain paper.


Here's my card.  I really like their background stamps and had several butterfly and flower images from one of my favorite sets from ODBD, Don't Worry, already stamped just waiting to be used on something.  It's simple and peaceful to me, not busy or bright, but calming.  I love walking through our woods with the dog and finding flowers blooming here and there with butterflies fluttering in the sunlight shining through the branches.  It's still a little early yet for all of that here in AK, but I believe Spring is finally upon us in our area! 


Stamps: ODBD Wood Background, Grow in Grace-verse, Don't Worry!-flower & butterfly
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, TH Distress Ink Antique Linen, Tombow Markers, Sakura Stardust pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!