Monday, August 20, 2012

SSS171 and SNSDC66 Purple Poppies

The Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge for Friday is to use Greens & Purples with digital images and here's the  Saturday Sketch.  Not having much time or creative energy to make multiple cards, I combined them again this week!




After looking at images on the computer, I colored the Purple Poppies digi-stamp with pencils. Purple poppies do exist!  Not that it mattered that much but I was curious otherwise all I could think of were purple pansies but I didn't have a digi stamp of pansies!  Back to the card, the purple oval & the heart button are popped up with foam tape.  I typed the "Happy Birthday!" in a Word document using the Curlz font and carefully printed it out (took 2 tries) on the patterned paper, then cut & curved it into a banner.

Stamps: SNSS Poppies digi stamp
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Prisma pencils, Spellbinders Classic Oval dies, Cuttlebug EF Floral Fantasy, ribbon, Dress It Up silver heart button


1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty. I like the green paper you chose. Did the dp come in those colors or did you color it also? I was surprised at how close the colors matched.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!