Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cards

I took a break from my daily routine to work on some cards. I figured it would cheer me up, and put some color and creativity into my day!

I had stamped a few of these images for a swap a few weeks ago plus a few extra for me in hopes it would motivate me to use them sooner than later. I've had this stamp for several years but had not used it yet. Now is a good time! This verse, Prov. 3:5-6, has encouraged me over the years and is helping me now as I make these cards to (hopefully) encourage others. I have the full verse on another little stamp that I used on the inside left panel then I stamped "Thinking of You" on the right inside panel, leaving room to add a penned note.


Here's another color variation of the same card (without ribbon).


Stamp: Biblical Impressions Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tombow markers (color) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Hearts

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV) Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job on these card! I love that stamp....I'll have to see if I can find it! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!